lunes, 20 de abril de 2020

MONDAY 20th

Moooorning 

Let´s start the Week with energy



But with control... 

ENGLISH

We are going to start with NAVIO. I know some of you have already joined it.
If you have any problem to join send me an email and I will answer to it as fast as I can.
You can try this things: "your username with "tilde" in the case it has it or the first letter of your name" (for example: sgarcía) the "i" with tilde.

PLEASE 
ONLY DO THE ACTIVITIES OF NAVIO THAT I WILL TELL YOU.
DO NOT DO MORE ACTIVITIES


For today... Just join and go ISLAND UNIT 7

- the 1st  STAGE (it has 6 activities).  VOCABULARY 1
- the 2nd SATGE (it has 5 activities) GRAMMAR 1

They are very easy ... but please think when you are doing the activities. This is not a lottery.
I can see your result and how many times you tried to do it. .


SOCIAL

I would like you to try to finish your "CORTO" project as soon as you can. Ther is not a Death Line (fecah límite) but We need to continue workin on the next section and I don´t wanto you to be doing lost of thins at the same time.

So ... let´s do it.



Here you have a little video tutorial for NAVIO


ENGLISH



SPANISH









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario